- Dip your brush in some water. We like to use salt water to give our brush a little cleanse first.
- Flick off any excess water.
- Dip into the Moon Dust tooth powder and to get the Dust on to the bristles. You don’t need too much!
- Be carful not to inhale.
- Start to brush – for best results it is recommended to brush for 2 mins.
- Spit into the sink – or if brushing in the shower spit down the drain.
- It is handy to keep a dark cloth by the sink to wipe up any mess straight away.
- Floss your teeth.
- Rinse with your favourite rinse. We like to use a salt water; its really effective and great for ulcers or wounds. (Not recommended as a long term wash). To make a salt water rinse we add pink himalayan salt to spring or filtered water.
- Then you’re done! Watch as your teeth become whiter and your mouth feels fresh and clean.
You can use this in the evening or even twice a day – its up to you.
It can get a little messy, but as you see and feel the results you will be happy!
Find a natural mouth wash recipe here
The above information is purely the seller’s first hand experience. The sharing of our personal experiences and any other information shared with you , is not intended for diagnosing , prescribing or for the treatment of any condition. Please consult your personal or animal health care professional for further advice.